- bisexual and biromantic people are not gay
- polysexual and polyromantic people are not gay
- pansexual and panromantic people are not gay
- "not gay" does not equal straight
- presuming that it does contributes to bi, poly and pan erasure in real life and affects real queer people
Can you roll your tongue like this?
If you CAN, then please REBLOG.
This is for serious science! because I have an assignment in my biology class to do a survey on how many people can or cannot roll their tongues.
If you CANNOT roll your tongue like that, then please FAVOURITE this post!
you can de-favourite the post or delete it from your blog in about two weeks if you desire to do so, but I plead you to take part in this survey of serious sience! thank